This Site is owned and operated by Reshu Boktoo & Sons
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. The privacy statement discloses what information we gather and we use it
It explains how R B S Travels handles personal information that users provide through voluntary submissions and complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act.
COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
In accordance with the Privacy Act, R B S Travels only collects personal information that is necessary for business purposes. We endeavour at all times to collect personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and to meet our members' expectations that we will respect their right to control how their personal information is collected and used.R B S Travels collects personal information in many parts of its business. These include:
- R B S Travels collects information about members at the time when a person first joins a program and while a person is a member. The main categories of information we collect relate to a person's general contact information, personal details such as age range and gender, use of the program, payment details, responses to surveys and other details, which are usually collected directly from the member.
- In its role of managing some resorts, R B S Travels collects personal information related to bookings and as necessary for other purposes related to the management of the resort facility. Further personal information may be collected in specific instances such as in the event of an incident occurring on site for legal and insurance reasons.
- R B S Travels collects information on individuals when they book their travel arrangements, in order to process the transaction and to fulfil booking requests with travel and tourism operators.
- R B S Travels also collects general business information relating to employees, contractors, shareholders, resort managers and other individuals. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998(COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent
This policy explains the main features of R B S Travelss use of member and customer information and does not outline in detail the use of contractor and employee information. Under the Privacy Act, there is a general exemption from the coverage of employee records
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with membership services, such as exchanging your holiday accommodation entitlements. R B S Travels uses personal information in several different ways in operating our membership programs and operating our business, and most of these uses are clear from the circumstances. We also use your personal information for internal quality assurance purposes.
R B S Travels provides personal information to resort operators in order to facilitate a booking that you have requested. Otherwise R B S Travels does not routinely disclose personal information, except where it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested such as to make bookings for your travel with airlines.
R B S Travels will not normally otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless: required by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another R B S Travels member, any member of the public. the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
When you provide your personal information to us, R B S Travels will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our products and services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.
Like many businesses, R B S Travels uses a range of service providers to help us maximise the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations. This means that individuals and organisations outside of R B S Travels, such as mail houses, will sometimes have access to personal information held by R B S Travels and may use it on behalf of R B S Travels. We require our service providers to adhere to strict privacy guidelines and not to keep this information or use it for any unauthorised purposes.
R B S Travels AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Remind you of your membership renewal or warn you of the upcoming expiry of membership benefits
- Provide you with updated information about our services or special promotions
FOR OUR WEB SITE USER
R B S Travels is committed to high standards of data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer SSL encryption, the industry standard security measures for transactions made over the Internet.
We want to be sure you understand that accepting a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. We know that a lot of people have concerns about cookies, but in talking with many of our users, we feel that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. We value the relationships we have with our members and future members, so we respect these concerns.
YOU CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE KEEP ABOUT YOU
CHANGING AND DELETING THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
R B S Travels endeavours to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. R B S Travels uses a sophisticated computer data network, and all access to the computers and system devices are password controlled. Employees can only gain access to data if they are authorized, and we maintain an audit log which records each time a file is accessed. We also require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by R B S Travels.
Data is secured in a secure data centre environment, with daily backups of all data taken and a copy of all data kept offsite. Our data network is totally private and not accessible over the Internet. We use sophisticated detection and intrusion technologies to ensure that there are no network security breaches.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEAS
Please note also that as a global business, R B S Travels may use overseas facilities to process or back up the information that it holds. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, we will only transfer information overseas as authorized by the Privacy Act and in keeping with our other commitments to safeguard your privacy.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR QUESTION
By using this site you consent to the collection and use of this information by R B S Travels